Saturday, May 14, 2011

Loppis Glädje

Nobody should have to study Chemistry all day. That's what I though when I decided to go for a little treasure-hunting.
Farbror Fynd it was! I was actually out for flower pots to plant my seedlings in but found some great decorative items for my future shop at Hamra Krog too!
I don't want to post pictures of everything because lots of it is of course "raw material" and needs to be beautified but here's a preview:




Random things that caught my eye today - cute metal cans, tools, fabrics, frames, a sweet little tray, and an old school Kodak camera! They (almost) all fit very nicely in the toolbox I found at another flea-market not too long ago. No idea who he is/was but Ingvar Carlsson made me happy :)


My seedlings seem happy in their new pots ... and I think I'll have a hard time parting with that sweet little tray when the time comes ... 

And that was all for today! I'm going back to my books for some Biology!

Love,

Aina

No comments: