Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sea Cows? Beach bums?




Cow herding was one experience ... going for a beach walk and finding yourself in the center of attention, in the middle of a bunch of cows was something else!
I didn't have my camera with me the first time so I just had to go back once more (overcoming a slight sense of unease), and what at first seemed like very angry looking creatures, turned out to be friendly and curious animals and even though they were slightly suspicious they didn't mind to stick around and model :)

I know I've written about meat production before and how it's spoiling the world so this post might sound a bit contradictory ... but compared to conventional meat farms I do believe these cows have it a lot nicer, strolling on the beach and all, and that has to stand for something ... right?

No comments: