Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home





Ever since I moved away from home I've been living in quite a few countries, quite a few cities, and quite a few apartments. 
The apartment we live in now is by far my favourite, with our choice of wallpaper, our choice of furniture (for the most part) and even though we don't have a bathtub, dishwasher or garden, for this stage of our lives, it's just right :)

I'd like to introduce you to some of my favourite things:
Hugo, our pet-stag, 
our floating bookshelves, 
my *homemade* driftwood-coathanger, 
and my collection of chicken-wire frames (with Seventytree-postcards :))

I'll have to miss our home for a little while this winter, but the good news is that I'm taking you along! (as long as you keep reading my blog ;))

Who's with me?



No comments: